Be it traditional or contemporary, bathroom vanities can be found in every home. When it comes to choosing a vanity for your bathroom, the decision becomes way too personal. Some homeowners go with the simplicity of a table while others like to go with lavish and funky bathroom vanity designs.
The trend for modern high-end bathrooms is reflected in the choice of vanities made of steel, glass, and stone materials. In addition to this, bathroom vanities are becoming multifunctional in order to ensure that they are not just beautiful but practical as well.
How to pick the right vanity?
Vanity has become one of the most essential parts of any bathroom. But how do you choose the right one? What do you need to consider and look for when making your selection?
We are here to answer these questions as an overview. So, keep reading and know it all.
Choosing a single or a double bathroom vanity
If you are looking forward to remodeling your bathroom and want to install a sink along with a makeup counter and sink, you get open to the choice between a single- and double-bathroom vanity. Both are attractive bathroom vanity designs, and each comes with its set of advantages. However, there are a lot of factors that you must consider while making the decision. These factors will help you to make a wise decision for your home.
Single Bathroom Vanity
It is ideal for bathrooms with smaller spaces. Since a smaller bathroom space cannot accommodate two vanities. These also serve as a great choice for people who prefer to keep their bathroom space clutter-free.
Added benefits of a single bathroom vanity are:
- It guarantees you a personal and elevated bathroom experience.
- It comes easy on pockets. You don’t need to spend more money on improving your home’s appearance. Since a double vanity may easily cost twice as much as a single vanity, you can use the money saved to beautify any other space of your home.
Double Bathroom Vanity
When integrated, double bathroom vanity designs are much more manageable. Unlike a single bathroom vanity design, these allow two people to share the space.
Added benefits of a double bathroom vanity are:
- They come with an ample amount of storage space. You won’t be required to keep stuff above the counter at all because of all the space that vanity cabinet has to offer.
- A larger amount of countertop space is available. This makes many things handy for you.
- It holds the power to add value to your house since many buyers like the advantages that come along with double vanities.
So, when you ponder over the best bathroom vanity design for your home, space is the first thing to consider. Other factors to be considered while buying bathroom accessories include a variety of factors like your plans, the style, and color scheme.
To give your bathroom a more complete look, you can add a sink. That being said, we hope this blog has helped you understand which bathroom vanity to go for.